How often do you think about the exterior of your home? Are you planning on selling your home soon or just want to spruce up your exterior? Generally, you don’t repaint the outside of your home often, or not as often as the interior. Because of this, it’s better to keep your home a more neutral color so it can stand out, but not be an eyesore. So, what colors should you use? We’ve broken down the six exterior colors that you will always see around town that make a home stand out for the best reasons.
What is the anatomy of a house?
● The siding needs to be the main color that everyone will focus on
● The front door should have a pop of color
● The window & door trim should have more of a neutral color that compliments the siding
● The shutters should be a neutral color as well. It can even coordinate with the door & trim color, so everything blends.
● The railings & spindles can either be an accent color that matches the primary color or a neutral color.