At Bowman Painting, we completely understand the stressful feeling you can get when you hire a contractor to enter your home. Rest assured, we take the necessary precautions and steps to ensure your experience with Bowman Painting is a positive one. We take our 4.9 Google review rating as a source of pride in our workmanship and professionalism. From the first call you have with us, to the end of the job, we will do our absolute best to make it seamless.
- A Visit with Our Estimator: Once you contact the office, an appointment is scheduled with one of our estimators. He will listen to learn about what you would like completed at your home. He may have a number of questions for you to ensure the proper scope of work is understood. After taking measurements and photos, he will then return to the office to build a complete proposal for your consideration.
- Scheduling: Once you have signed your contract and placed your deposit, Darci will schedule your project. There are times when weather will affect the timing of your project but we aim to begin and work each day until the project is completed.
- Preparation and Color Selection: From there, she will email you a welcome letter and list of things you can do around your house to prepare for the painters. Prior to the beginning of your project, you will select the colors. Be sure to secure your HOA’s approval when applicable. Sherwin-Williams is our preferred brand, mostly because of how vibrant and true to color the paint is from the sample to the wall.
- Workmanship: Each member of our crew has their own tools and takes pride in their work. Our team members are courteous and respectful to the homeowners and each other. At the conclusion of each day, the work area is cleaned, trash disposed, and prepared for the following day.
- Professionalism: Each project is assigned a crew leader and/or job lead to oversee the project is completed according to the signed contract. He serves as a point person for each of our clients and communicates with them regularly. At the conclusion of the project, he will walk through the project to ensure everything is completed correctly and remedy any concerns.
- Keep An Eye On Pets: As much as we enjoy being greeted by pets, please keep them contained while we’re working. Pets are sneaky and can get curious about who is in their home. Sometimes they can get underfoot, accidentally, which could cause a painted pet!
- Reviews: At the end of your project, we would love a review. We enjoy hearing feedback on what we have done well and areas to improve. Prospective customers appreciate genuine feedback and reviews as well when researching contractors as well. You can read some of our reviews on Google, Facebook, and The Better Business Bureau.